Gray, Maine

I am a Life member to the North American Hunting Club and have not received any of my magazines or any other information from the club. I want to make contact with the club to straighten this out but I can not find any contact information.

I also do not understand why I need to enter 80 words here in order to get my message through.

Please contact me at aj411@maine.rr.com. I have been reading some other post and I seriously hope you have not forgotten your life members.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "please get in contact with me". The author is overall dissatisfied with North American Hunting Club. The most disappointing about north american hunting club magazine from North American Hunting Club was no longer getting magazines, being discriminated against and tired of trying to contact them Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about North American Hunting Club.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare North American Hunting Club to other companies on our site.

Comments