To all the people that have signed up for Memberships with this company.We as members need to get together and get a class-action lawsuit against this company to pay our dues back that they have stolen from us this is a total scam and has been for many years they need to be held accountable for their actions. There is no way of contacting the North American hunting club as a member They have completely abandon their customers and took it advantage of each and everyone of us. They need to be in jail for the crime that they have committed against the good people of North America.

Product or Service Mentioned: North American Hunting Club Membership.

Comments

count me in been a trophy life member since sept. 2011

Any update to this? I was a lif3 member.

There is another article here as well: https://north-american-hunting-club.pissedconsumer.com/class-action-suit-201710031109984.html calling for the same thing. I'm for it.

It's as if my account doesn't exist on their end anymore and has been deleted. Trying to log in to the official site just takes me to an error page. I have not received the magazines promised for life from paying for the Life membership for many years now. I also never received all the life member items promised upon full payment.

It's been years since I've fully paid for Life membership. Clearly this is happening to many people and trying to contact any sort of customer service does not resolve the issues. They simply delay, ignore and prolong indefinitely any customer complaints related to the issue either telling the that their account does not exist or they are not a vip member. Whether or not they have their Member number right there in front of them in their hand.

Even after the member(s) has/have clearly paid for such services on their end. We deserve to get what we were promised. It's what we payed for! This is obviously FRAUD and a scam now.

Minimally, I want my money back and every magazine promised to me as compensation for this scam.

- Jonathan Lese -Life Member # 40741045 Member Since 08/2008. Please feel free to include my name and member number in any list used against the NAHC.

Add my name and/ or "Member Number" To the list if you ever go after it. 40741045.

Life Member since 08/2008. Stopped receiving the free magazines after paying for life membership many years ago.

Now it's as if my account doesn't even exist anymore on their end. Trying to log into the website only takes me to a fraudulent error page.

I'm totally for this those basterds lied to us took are money and now probably hunt every day instead of work. As others have I paid for a life membership and only received cheap crap most of which I had to pay for or worse pay to send back!

Add me too. Been member since early 2000s jd94stang@gmail.com

Has anyone actually filed a lawsuit? If so, add me in. dbecker3684@gmail.com

Me to. Been a lifetime member since the early 90's.

Been a member north American life member since 97 . 40357311 Michael Emch count me in on law suit .

I’ve been a member since late 80’s. I haven’t seen or heard a word from them or the Handyman club of America that I paid life memberships for.

Should be an attorney out there somewhere that could check into this and make a buck off of all our losses . I wouldn’t care about what I would get out of it just to see justice for the people who paid for life .

I’ve been a life member since 1992. Haven’t received a magazine for years. Total scam.

#1442033

i have been a life member since 2007. i use to get the magazine but get nothing now and never got nothing to try out boy what a ripoff. they were a waste of my money and i wished that i never joined they never did what they said.if any one reads this post and wants to join i would say no save your money