To all the people that have signed up for Memberships with this company.We as members need to get together and get a class-action lawsuit against this company to pay our dues back that they have stolen from us this is a total scam and has been for many years they need to be held accountable for their actions. There is no way of contacting the North American hunting club as a member They have completely abandon their customers and took it advantage of each and everyone of us. They need to be in jail for the crime that they have committed against the good people of North America.

Review about: North American Hunting Club Membership.

Comments

Me to. Been a lifetime member since the early 90's.

Been a member north American life member since 97 . 40357311 Michael Emch count me in on law suit .

I’ve been a member since late 80’s. I haven’t seen or heard a word from them or the Handyman club of America that I paid life memberships for.

Should be an attorney out there somewhere that could check into this and make a buck off of all our losses . I wouldn’t care about what I would get out of it just to see justice for the people who paid for life .

I’ve been a life member since 1992. Haven’t received a magazine for years. Total scam.

#1442033

i have been a life member since 2007. i use to get the magazine but get nothing now and never got nothing to try out boy what a ripoff. they were a waste of my money and i wished that i never joined they never did what they said.if any one reads this post and wants to join i would say no save your money