13604 625 Ave, Eagle Bend, MN 56446, USA
1.7K views

You should all get together and file a class action lawsuit, especially Life Members. The club was sold several times, then sold to some online place in NY City that also has affiliations with the great anti-hunter CBS TV.

Now everything is posted on line trying to make it look like the club is still going. Look at the photos and you will see old camo clothes and old folks who were with the club. It's all smoke and mirrors--but nothing there. Yes, you were swindled--BIG time!

Yeah, they are recycling things of FB and You tube, but there is no club. RIP Off.

Product or Service Mentioned: North American Hunting Club Trophy Membership.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

add my number 40273628 to law suite

Brian Gregory Life member 401720127 since 97. I'm in for a lawsuite. I say we all get are membership money returned.

I have been a member of the NAHC since 1978. I was one of the original Charter Members, then became a Life Member.

The NAMG (the parent company of NAHC) has been sold multiple times since the mid-1990s and things have steadily gone down hill. Yes they no longer deliver any kind of magazine to anyone ever since they merged with Scout in 2013 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scout_Media). Scout wanted a digital only presence. Scout Media filed for bankruptcy in 2016, and has been acquired by CBS Sports Digital in 2017.

All indicators point that the NAHC will be completely gone in the very near future.

With all the past sales, bankruptcy, etc I believe there is no hope for a class action. Back in the early years it was great - hasn't been so for 20 years.

Has anyone managed to initiate a class action on this ghost of an alleged business? if so I would like information on how to also join this class action lawsuit against this organization.

i have been a life member for several years. I never hear from the club.

No more field test products. no magazines . No letters or any kind of acknowledgement that I am part of the Hunting club. Include me on any class action suit please.

D. Banks

There is another article here calling for the same thing essentially: https://north-american-hunting-club.pissedconsumer.com/class-action-law-suit-201802251197443.html

If you go for it add my name to the list and/ or "member number" (40741045) Life Member since 08/2008

Scammed....Please add my name to any class action.....member since 1996 and life member since 2001...thank you Frank Moore

Same situation, Paid for life membership, got a plaque to show for it. Woukd like a full refund as well, been a member since 2007.

StridentBalinese224

Trophy life member since 2012. Dropped like a rotten potato. Just ripped off plain and simple!

Trophy life member since 2005. I think a refund is needed!

Me too. Life member #40403530 since ‘03

Add me as well, "life member" since 2010 and nothing for years. No magazines, no sample products to "test" nothing and cannot use "benefits or discounts" total rip off!

Trevor Mailloux I am also a Life Member and have not received a magazine or anything in a few years. I am from Ontario Canada

Please af me to the list as well! Ive been a life, and trophy member since the late 90s

Add me too, have got *** from them in years.

me too i got my a son life membership and i hadnt hear from them in years.

Add me too the list of people pissed off.I first paid for the life membership this was back in 97 and The Trophy life membership back in 02.Haven't received shit.Please add me to the class action suit.My name is James S Sears.Thanks

to Anonymous #1571312

Same with the fishing club to.Fishing life member #90326892,Trophy Life member #40373028.

Add me to list gang, same goes for the North American Fishing Club!