13604 625 Ave, Eagle Bend, MN 56446, USA
1.4K views

You should all get together and file a class action lawsuit, especially Life Members. The club was sold several times, then sold to some online place in NY City that also has affiliations with the great anti-hunter CBS TV.

Now everything is posted on line trying to make it look like the club is still going. Look at the photos and you will see old camo clothes and old folks who were with the club. It's all smoke and mirrors--but nothing there. Yes, you were swindled--BIG time!

Yeah, they are recycling things of FB and You tube, but there is no club. RIP Off.

Review about: North American Hunting Club Trophy Membership.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Please notify me if you hear of a class action law suit. I usually avoid such things but feel it is necessary to bring resolution to all the hunting & fishing enthusiasts who were scammed.

It may NOT have been the NAHC intentions for things to end this way but a simple communication from them may have allowed the members a chance to contact the new owners. I've enjoyed NAHC since 1990 and became a Life Time member in 1995.

I have over 30 of the videos (VHS) with coin sets and some books. Darla Avard Life Member #40302093

Me too dumb ***

How do you get ur name on the lawsuit .. I am a lifetime member also and have not been receiving anything for a long time James Crask member # 40096819 8 crasksfunnyfarm@mail.com

Pissed off why did I join I want my money back card {{Redacted}}. Knox Gary A.

I have been a Life Member since 1987. Loved the Magazine and hear I received.

I still have my Life Member card and 6 digit member number. Been traveling over the last 10 years and lost track. Now after reading about all of this I now understand. Include me as well.

I get no where with thei customer service but a run around. Why did I pay all that money?

If there is a class action lawsuit add my name, Don Hall. Member #40551298.

I have enjoyed this service for many years and now nothing. Any help let me know drtombman@ aol.com.

If there is a class action lawsuit add my name to it. Life member for many years. #40095396

If there is a class action law suit count me in . Been life member since 97 .

Member number 40357211 . Mike Emch .

Yes if there is a class action suit, please add my name. became a life member in 1996. Don Welch

Life member since 1994. Haven't seen or heard anything from all that money spent. If someone is putting together a Class action lawsuit put my name on it .

Life member also. Count me in for class action lawsuit

Been a Lifer since the 80's. Send me my refund!!! Add me!!!

Add me in as well. Been a life member since 1990ish.

I've been a life member since 1988 and have wondered what happened. I guess it is just another scam preying on people that just wanted to do right by hunters and their environment. Add me to the lawsuit and I hope that some one will be found guilty of fraud,but in today's climate I doubt very much if anything will ever be done.

#1520473

I'll sign up for the lawsuit been a life member since 2008

#1519724

Add me James Jacobs. Life Member since 1991.

I too have gotten scammed on this deal..add my name too

to Larry Goemaat #1520144

Add my name to the list David Luna

I haven't received anything as a life member in years. Please add me to the suit, or tell me where to go to acess the site . thanks

FrankHyena240

How do I join this class action lawsuit . I paid for both hunting and fishing life time memberships