Harrisville, New York

I am complaining to say I am supposed to be a Lifetime Member and do not receive magazine or other info When I tried to call number found on this website and in magazine old issue It say number not in service . I would like this rectified.

William Tidaback 7835 State Route 3 Harrisville NY 13648. thank you. I would like to be reinstated as a life member with all the perks of such.

I will notify you if I die THEN you can stope my magazines, not before. Thank you again

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of north american hunting club magazine from North American Hunting Club. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants North American Hunting Club to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by North American Hunting Club for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments