1.5

Below is an email trail I had with the Customer Service Representatives at the North American Hunting Club. I could not talk to anyone in person because they disconnected their phone and decided to everything via email.

As you can see time and time again I am told The product testing (It was under the the StuffStuff name at the time), was not going away because it was an important part of the program. I was also told by a representative (before they disconnected the telephone line) that we would NOT lose our point we earned.

On the StuffStuff site, you could earn points by giving your opinion about products you have used, tweeting about a product, or sharing your opinion on Facebook. You used these points to apply to test products on the sites. There were six levels. I had a total of 613 point, which put me me the top tier for testing when this program was discontinued.

The organization decided to revamp/replace the StuffStuff site and place it on the main North American Hunting Club Site. This took approximately a year. We still DO NOT HAVE a product testing site and we are receiving no compensation for the point we have already earned. It is my understanding they do not have any plans and developing one, however they did develop a site where you can BUY products.

We do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused, but all customer service is now handled online only. For compensation for the loss of stuffstuff.com, we unfortunately do not have any compensation. We are truly sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

For future inquiries, please use Member Number 40861084 when contacting Member Services.

--- Original Message ---

Received: 4/9/2015 1:14:09 PM UTCTo: "'North American Hunting Club'"

someone please answer the questions below. This is the fourth attempt to get this question answered between this email and others.

Joseph Dusaashlinginpat@comcast.netHome: 847-548-1601Cell: 224-715-4236

From: Joseph Dusa [mailto:ashlinginpat@comcast.net] Sent: Wednesday, April 1, 2015 6:30 AMTo: 'North American Hunting Club'Subject: RE: FW: Life Member Number 40861084 <<#18947-65824#>>

So, What type of compensation is going to be given for the point we have earned and what is the Customer Service Phone number. The one I had was Disconnected?

From: North American Hunting Club [mailto:memberservices.hunting@scout.com] Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2015 2:21 PM

Thank you for the email.

Unfortunately, those points are no longer part of the club and have rolled off your account, but as a member of the club you will have access to wide variety of Benefits offered such as:

1. Online Premium Content: Access exclusive, fresh content every day across the network of 300+ Scout affiliates, including every major MLB, NFL and College team plus various lifestyle/leisure destinations like Hunting, DIY and more.2. Premium Forums: Interact with the site publishers and like-minded enthusiasts.3. Video: Premium Video Content4. Online Store shop.scout.com: Receive exclusive product offers and member-only discounts on our Online Retail Store.5. Ticket Discount: Members enjoy a 10% discount off any event - sports, concerts, theater and more - at tickets.scout.com.6. Fantasy Gaming Credit - Coming Soon: Play Daily Fantasy sports FREE with a $10 gaming credit to our affiliate web sites!7. Contest & Giveaways: Enter to win incredible hunting experiences, products and more!8. Product Test - Coming Soon: Use your expertise to test and review products, then keep your gear completely free!

To view all of the benefits available to you as a club member please visit the club website and click on the "Benefits" link.

Aaron Rodgers Member Services

--- Original Message ---From:Received: 3/31/2015 2:08:22 AM UTCTo: "'North American Hunting Club'"

Gentlemen

Can you please address the questions I asked in my previous email below??

From: North American Hunting Club [mailto:memberservices.hunting@scout.com] Sent: Monday, March 30, 2015 1:55 PM

Dear ,

Thank you for the email.

StuffStuff.com has been retired as a product testing site, and replaced by new club sites that include giveaways, product reviews and flash sales that give Members the opportunity to get free or nearly free products.

The StuffStuff team at Scout has been head’s-down throughout 2014 improving all of the websites and merchandise programs. The result is a much better experience for all members, whether you’re accessing a club site by desktop, tablet or mobile device. There continues to be new sweepstakes regularly and there are new members-only contests, like this Photo Contest for the Fishing Club, with serious prizes: http://fishing.scout.com/3/Contest_P1.html.

Member’s-Only Flash Sales are an exciting new addition to the clubs. These limited-time, limited-quantity offers give members the opportunity to receive low or no-cost items. Recent Flash Sales include the Digital Fish Scale that was offered to Fishing Club members for free (+S&H) and the set of 3 Santoku knives that was just offered for free to the Cooking Club and Gardening Club Members. There will be many more to come!

Aaron Rodgers Member Services

--- Original Message ---From:Received: 3/29/2015 1:43:23 PM UTCTo: "'North American Hunting Club'"

Pamela,

So, What type of compensation is going to be given for the point we have earned.

Also, the What is the Customer Service Phone number. The one I had was Disconnected?

From: Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2015 3:25 PMTo: 'memberservices.hunting@scout.com'; North American Hunting Club; North American Hunting ClubSubject:

Gentlemen,

I posted the following post on your site a few days back. Does anyone know when the new product testing site will be up and working? As a life member. This is very frustrating..... One of the reasons and selling points of this product to purchase the lifetime membership was the ability to do product testing. I feel like I am being cheated each day this "new" site is not operational.How about giving your lifetime members and above a few hundred points or some how compensate us for all the past couple years of NO service?

No one from the NAHC answered but I did get the following comment. Is there any truth to what this person is sayin??

Joseph Dusaashlinginpat@comcast.netHome: 847-548-1601Cell: 224-715-4236

From: Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2014 9:32 AMTo: 'memberservices.hunting@scout.com'Subject:

Thanks for the info. This clears up a lot.

I will include my Member Number in future inquiries.

From: North American Hunting Club [mailto:memberservices.hunting@scout.com] Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2014 9:01 AMTo: Subject:

Dear Joseph,

Thank you for your email. We apologize for the confusion. "Invitation Only" simply means the product testing is only for members of the club.For future inquiries, please use Member Number when contacting Member Services.

Paula Jones

Member Services North American Hunting Club hunting.scout.com

--Original Message--From: Date: 7/14/2014 4:32:13 PMTo: memberservices.hunting@scout.comSubject: RE: Other [#]Ms. Jones,

Thank you for your response. Can you Define what "Invitation Only" Means on the product testing.

Does this mean only NAHC members, or does me mean a select few are going to be selected to test specific product?

Respectfully.

From: North American Hunting Club [mailto:memberservices.hunting@scout.com] Sent: Monday, July 14, 2014 1:39 PMTo: Subject: Re: Other [#]

Dear Joseph,

Thank you for your email. We apologize for any confusion regarding our StuffStuff testing program. We would like to put your mind at ease and explain the direction we are taking to energize our Product Testing program for the future.

Product Testing is not going away, and will remain a quality benefit to our club Members. We are in the beginning stages of transitioning our current StuffStuff program to a new and improved "Invitation Only" Product Testing program located within our existing Club Websites. This transition will alleviate the need for separate registrations to participate in Product Testing while at the same time keep all of the wonderful features that we love about StuffStuff... it's a Win Win! Once the transition is complete, we are confident the new experience will be an exciting improvement for our members.

During this transition, our available test items will be limited, however if you have been recently selected for a test item and have previously registered with StuffStuff, please continue submitting your reports as your feedback is important to us and the manufacturers.

We thank you for your continued support for StuffStuff and appreciate your patience during this transition. We are confident that the new Product Testing experience will be an amazing improvement and one our members will enjoy!

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate your membership.

Paula Jones

Member Services North American Hunting Club hunting.scout.com

--Original Message--From: Date: 7/14/2014 7:58:03 AMTo: memberservices@huntingclub.comSubject: Other

Gentlemen,

I am try to figure out how to get to the new product testing area on the new North American Hunting Club Site. I was my understanding it was going to be up and running the middle of the summer. I just can not find it. Can someone just tell me where it is.

Also, on a FYI, I sent this same message on 07 July 2014 requesting this information and was told I would receive a response within 48 hours. Either I have a problem with my emails or this is not happening.

-----Original Message-----From: North American Hunting Club [mailto:memberservices.hunting@scout.com] Sent: Monday, July 7, 2014 7:52 PMTo: Subject: Re: Other [#]

Your email inquiry has been submitted.

Our Member Services Team will respond within 48 hours of receipt.

Thank you, Member Services North American Hunting Club hunting.scout.com

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. jd2015 is quite happy with product testing and advice on how to do thing and stated that there is a room for improvement of no customer service phone number and not keeping their word. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of north american hunting club membership. North American Hunting Club needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned north american hunting club membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at North American Hunting Club.

Comments

Bremerton, Washington, United States #1152409

Nick (WASHINGTON STATE), here.

I am/was a Lifetime Member as what was known as North American Hunting Club, now, after reading several complaints, it seems NAHC has changed to Hunting.Scout.Com business; am I understanding this correctly?

Thank you for your time.

Nick (WASHINGTON STATE)

to Nick WASHINGTON STATE #1152438

Nick, this is the link I use to get to the site.

Hope this helps.

American hunting aint nothing but liars and thieves. but I have a number and a few names 1 888 501 5752 manager is shawn the *** *** hole I talked to is Brandon. please all out there who has had it with these *** holes call this number and let them know that we will file a cival law suit if our money isn't refunded pronto.

to james rimkus Round Lake, Illinois, United States #1015035

I will try this number and let you know how it works out.

jd2015
to jdusa #1024369

This number IS a working number. Talked to and individual called Bryan.

Stated I hadn't received the magazine in some time and was told they stopped sending hard copies and a letter was sent out in January telling everyone.

All copies of the magazine were now online on the website. I explained Bryan that I did not know that and did not get the letter. He then proceeded to give me a lecture on how things are changing and how the organization is changing and they don’t want to kill the trees or words to that effect.

When I asked what he does for those who do not have email he could not answer.

Then I asked him why; after all the emails promising to keep the product testing and promising it was going to come back when this was going to happen? In not so many words he told me it wasn’t.

At least that was the impression I received.

Bryan, stated this program was replaced with the “Quick Sales”, and reduced prices on items which are promoted via email. I am not sure “Quick Sales” is the right words but I think you get the idea. The way this works is they will send out a mass email and the first x number of people who respond get the product or discount.

This does not take into consideration the fact that many of us cannot sit on our computer 24/7 like they can. I guess we are not its customer base anymore. Once again I guess they just DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE CUSTOMER. Not to mention, before this, at least when I joined, I was under the understanding the only way you could do product testing/receive free merchandise was to become a life member so we paid all that money and now the one who pays on a monthly base receives the same benefits as we do.

So I asked how many events like this they have had recently and again Bryan could not answer. I then asked when the last such event was. He said, last month. I then asked what about all the people who don’t have email?

Again he could not answer.

I guess they are just screwed. Don’t know why I expected any answers from them, they didn’t even have the courtesy to address the complaint above.

to jd2015 Scranton, Pennsylvania, United States #1211743

I also did not receive a letter in January.I did receive a letter stating I owed them money.I am a paid in full life member as of August 2002.I ripped the letter in pieces and threw it right where theNAHC belongs.In the garbage.

to jdusa Scranton, Pennsylvania, United States #1211734

I have just tried this number 1 888 501 5752 and a robotic female voice said all of our "agents" are unavailable now please leave your name and number and we will get back to you shortly.They are probably listening to all the unhappy members and lying to them.This company is pretty low by not contacting members by mail.I'm sure they have all the addresses of their members.Now what are we out our lifetime membership fees?

to james rimkus #1152436

Mr. Rimkus,

Please let me know if you do civil law suit.

I might want get onboard with that if you are doing it as as class action. If you are doing it individually, please let me know how it goes so others like myself can pursue the same.