Grantham, New Hampshire

I have not received a copy of the magazine for more than a year, possibly years now. Nor have I had any type of contact.

I became a life member many years ago. They are now the same as a scam group, consequently I have advised all my family and friends to not join or make any contact in any way. They say that they will send produts for trial or field testing .

This is just another way to lure unsuspecting hunter into the trap to get money, apparently with no intension of honoring an obligation that dedicated hunters look forward to receive and advance their skill.I have my membership number recorded, just in case. Carroll Leone, Lebanon, Maine

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with North American Hunting Club. The most disappointing about north american hunting club magazine from North American Hunting Club was false promises Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about North American Hunting Club.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare North American Hunting Club to other companies on our site.

Comments