My father purchased 2 lifetime memberships, my father is dead now this is something he and I shared and I have never received anything !!!!! I called last year and talked to a service person and renew all my current information and still have not received a single thing for my membership in this club.

I am very frustrated that I can not find a phone number for customer the website has not been updated either. WHAT

KIND OF CLUB IS THIS ANYWAY!!!!!! Contact me ASAP I would like answers as to why this is happening.

My name is Darrell Ware

92 Slab camp Road

French creek WV 26218 (PHONE) 1-304-575-0542

Member #40031849

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no communications and not getting my stuff. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of north american hunting club membership. North American Hunting Club needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned north american hunting club membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at North American Hunting Club.

Comments