I love hunting! I also love free stuff, one of the main reasons for becoming a member was free testing.

there is a lot of items that is advertised to test( hunting stuff) I was sent a screwdriver set (I found the same one at a dollar store CHEAP). As a life member your suppose to receive a N.A.H.C magazine monthly, I haven't received a magazine in over a year?

I've never won anything,I've never tested any thing that I'd pay good money for. they would send me window stickers or self adhesive address labels with my name and address on it ( how is that gonna help me harvest a deer?( maybe i could use the stickers to seal my meat packages!!) FORGOTTEN LIFE MEMBER

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of north american hunting club magazine from North American Hunting Club. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants North American Hunting Club to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was unable to contact and products made in china. Author liked the most product testing and im pissee. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by North American Hunting Club for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments