1.5

The most unprofessional, crud and arrogant bunch of members I have seen. It shames me thinking that kind of people are examples of fellow hunters.

First we lose a magazine promised forever, I call the club and some yahoo with an attitude gave a dang. Then the forum, the first five entries on it, the responses were from the above mentioned attitudes.

Good bye to that let down of a club. The club should be ashamed of themselves and I surely will let it be known.

Dave

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $195. This person is overall dissatisfied with North American Hunting Club. The most disappointing about north american hunting club membership at North American Hunting Club was lifetime membership is a joke, not recieving magazine anymore and not keeping their word , but reviewer liked great until it went computer. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about North American Hunting Club.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare North American Hunting Club to other companies on our site.

Comments

Schenectady, New York, United States #1116062

Once Bill Miller sold out to an English group, things went south rapidly!