I agreed upon a trial offer. Initially, the company began sending me products whether I wanted them or not.

These items had to be paid for or returned at personal expense. Then I began receiving bills for items not even shipped. I cancelled the membership nearly a year ago. I am still receiving bills for items not being shipped even after my membership has been cancelled.

To make matters worse, North American Hunting Club has discontinued their customer service phone line and all issues are dealt with online. I have been trying to get my account cleared and membership cancelled again to no avail. This company is a scam.

Buyer Beware. If a company is unwilling to have a customer support center, they are either perfect and mistake free or they are hiding behind their inadequacies.

moody3st wrote the review because of problems with payment at North American Hunting Club. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $30 and wants North American Hunting Club to "terminate monies owed, cancel the membership, sever all ties between myself and the company, delete my shipping and billing information".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by North American Hunting Club and north american hunting club membership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments