I became a Trophy Life Member in 2005 # 40477637. I have not received anything from the NAHC telling me why I haven't gotten any magazines.

I paid my membership dues in full and expect the NAHC to fulfill their obligation or give me back all the money that I have paid for the Trophy Life membership. When they did send a product for review way back in 2005, it was a very cheap and I mean cheap LED lantern and a processing kit. The lantern never worked, the processing kit was a complete joke. You couldn't skin a squirrel let alone a deer with it.

Never once did I feel like I was actually a member of anything that resembled a club. I believe that there are no drawings for hunts or for the name brand equipment they advertise.

Review about: North American Hunting Club Membership.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States #1337734

I to have been a life member for over 7 years ,after the 1st 8months everything stopped.no mags no response to my calls to them.then the #'s that they give you were changed.I have not been able to contact them.my mail is returned to sender address unknown.I'm so pissed at this big scam from a supposedly big company like them.we should be a big lawsuit against them

Spokane, Washington, United States #1332940

What has happened ??? I'm a life member and have not received anything in months

to George michel Wausau, Wisconsin, United States #1333760

same thing happened to me. They said that have not heard from me so they stopped sending me magazines. I thought i was a life member, guess not.