1.1K views

I don't recall when my magazines stopped coming and then I started getting hunting magazines I never subscribed to and I should have known something was up.I've moved so many times, I got tired of updating my address with them, but here we are.

I've tried calling and now you can't even find a contact online. Time to let the FEDS know and get a class action lawsuit filed before they file for bankruptcy, if they haven't already. Anyone have experience in Civil Lawsuits?

I would take it on if there was enough interest to pursue, but I have enough problems trying to sue my builder.I hope someone can proceed against NAHC

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no magazines and being ripped off. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of north american hunting club membership and associated monetary loss in the amount of $350. North American Hunting Club needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned north american hunting club membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at North American Hunting Club.

Comments

My wife and I were just talking about our different magazine subscriptions when we realized that neither of us could even remember the last time we saw a North American Hunter mag. I paid for a lifetime membership which included a magazine subscription. If they aren't going to send the magazine then I want my money back.

I have been a life member for a long time.Bought the leather jacket and several knives.

Havent recieved a magazine in a couple years.Its a rip off and im in for a class action lawsuit if one is opened

Life member since 2005. Have not heard anything in sometime. I'm in for the lawsuit

Life time Member since 2001.Have not received anything since 2017.

No contact info available.Willing to participate in class action suit if one is opened.

NAHC Life Member for 25 years.All Correspondence ceased last year .

What is the status of NAHC?

If I remember correctly Burke sold the NAHC to another entity a few years Back.they must have did the Corporate Shuffle and ran off with the company’s liquid assets.

#1419779

Another pissed off life member. If there is a class action lawsuit sign me up

I became a life member in the 80’s I can’t tell you the last time I received anything let alone the magazine very disappointed in them in the beginning it was great now I can’t even contact them it just sucks .

Jud Orr

I’ve been a lifetime member since the late 90’s and the same thing no magizines mail or emails in over 15 year

17 years as a life member, I to cannot find answers to whats going on, i don't mind online publishing but I have not received that either. Started out great, but then slowly went down hill, have a lot of free gifts that were and are very good but then it just stopped.

to Robert Carlson #1435800

Iv been a life member since 206 great to start with now same as everybody no response no mag 1 want my 350 dollars back I'm down for law suit