1.5K views

I don't recall when my magazines stopped coming and then I started getting hunting magazines I never subscribed to and I should have known something was up. I've moved so many times, I got tired of updating my address with them, but here we are.

I've tried calling and now you can't even find a contact online. Time to let the FEDS know and get a class action lawsuit filed before they file for bankruptcy, if they haven't already. Anyone have experience in Civil Lawsuits?

I would take it on if there was enough interest to pursue, but I have enough problems trying to sue my builder. I hope someone can proceed against NAHC

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. jobu_ak stated that there is a room for improvement of no magazines and being ripped off. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of north american hunting club membership and associated monetary loss in the amount of $350. North American Hunting Club needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned north american hunting club membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at North American Hunting Club.

Comments

IncredibleBengalTiger

They hooked everyone in and was able to hunt all over the world and never completed their end of the deal for members 6 years ago they wanted me to upgrade my life membership I think they were low in funds for hunts

to IncredibleBengalTiger #1485246

I am a life member too and they wanted me to upgrade mine also which seemed odd Now it seems a lot of people have been scammed and out a lot of money

Life member as well. Was going through things in the closet and and came across my life time member stuff and it clicked that I haven't gotten anything in years.

Decided to look them up on Google and discovered all these threads. Guess they really scammed everyone

#1471914

Oh I forgot I also have 2 belt buckles, gun case an assorted knive, I have spent a couple grand on all the things I have purchased through them.Life member #40495924 since 06/2005

#1471909

I am a life member also. Can't remember the last time I recieved a magazine, test product or even an email.

I've called the phone numbers listed on my membership paper work an they are no longer in service. I've spent countless amounts of money with them an now for past several years nothing.

Ive bought life member ring, a book collection, a jewelry box an now it's like I and them don't exist. LETS SUE THERE {{Redacted}}!!!!!

i agree i paid for a life membership/was never contacted,sad!

Does anyone know how to contact for life insurance paid for through them? Father passed away and had life insurance but can't find out about it.

EddieBeen a life member for years, back in the 80s it was a good magazine now nothing.I'm in if you get the law suit going.

i to have a life time membership. i still have there sticker on my 1996 dodge pick up side window.

i got a few books and then no word from them, all though they have my money. i think it was a rip off from the start.

Life member here, got the stupid plaque, patch etc.. Last time I looked into this, 4-5 years ago, there was nothing could be done.

They were gone, money gone, magazines gone, begging for $$ stopped. Phone numbers disco’d, mail returned to sender no such address. Paid for them to go on international hunting trips, got nothing in return.

Basically I was screwed. They sucked, they still suck, will always suck, *** of the earth.

Me too ..I'm in. Been a lifetime member since the 90s

I’ve been a life member for many years, and haven’t heard anything from them. Is there anything us life members can do???

We should get all our money back. We’ve been loyal members and getting stabbed in the back. Plus I’m a Iraq war veteran.

This is very dishonest to the vets that are members. There should be a large lawsuit on them and we be compensated for our loyalty.

I signed up in the 90's got the magazines for 4 yrs then they stopped coming. Sign me up for the law suit

I was a life member since 2010 haven't heard anything since 2012

to Josh #1454322

My member became a member in 2011 and all the magazines stopped!

Embarrassment to hunters abroad!!!....sad to say they took me to the cleaners as well!!!

I'm in life member since 2009 and just nothing no benefits or magazine's

I’m in

My wife and I were just talking about our different magazine subscriptions when we realized that neither of us could even remember the last time we saw a North American Hunter mag. I paid for a lifetime membership which included a magazine subscription. If they aren't going to send the magazine then I want my money back.

to Matt Pedro #1448121

I agree same here was wondering what happened, lifetime membership, now nothing.