I don't recall when my magazines stopped coming and then I started getting hunting magazines I never subscribed to and I should have known something was up.I've moved so many times, I got tired of updating my address with them, but here we are.

I've tried calling and now you can't even find a contact online. Time to let the FEDS know and get a class action lawsuit filed before they file for bankruptcy, if they haven't already. Anyone have experience in Civil Lawsuits?

I would take it on if there was enough interest to pursue, but I have enough problems trying to sue my builder.I hope someone can proceed against NAHC

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no magazines and being ripped off. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss warranty issue of north american hunting club membership and associated monetary loss in the amount of $350. North American Hunting Club needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned north american hunting club membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at North American Hunting Club.

Had an Experience with North American Hunting Club?

Comments

Count me in.Been a member since the 90's.

Let me know what needs to be done.Email is dt111370@yahoo.com

messerrd_61

I am a life member 11/92 how do I get in on the law suit, I get nothing for my money from north american hunting club. Don Messer

I’m in on the law suit also

My husband said he is in for class action waldoboro maine!! Brian Scott

I have experience with Corporate Investigation, if a class action is filled it needs to name the NAHC (aka; Scout Media), the Officers and BOD's.

Adam T. Smith

Life Member

Mississippi

I'm in on the lawsuit, Jerry Self South Carolina

Same here.I became a life member back in the early 90's.

I bought the metals, videos, books and more. I just moved to Texas and was going to use the "find an outfitter" part of the club and came across all of these comments. I started thinking I have not heard a thing from them in years also. VERY SAD!!!

If I recall Jim Shockey was a part of the club back around the time that I joined.

I'm in on a class action Suit!!!Greg...Texas

Life member Scam...I'm in in the Law Suit!!! Mark...Iowa

I think the club is a scam I'm in the same situation as you. My wife bought me a life membership in the ninety's I have not tested one product and I never hear from them for at least 10 years.

I agree I am in on the lawsuit. I am a lifetime member and haven't seen or heard anything for a long time.

Roger Scheibe, Brookings SD