I paid my dues to become a life member and right after they received my money they stopped all of the magazines and any other kind of contact. So what happened to the North American Hunting Club and all the benefits and the member rewards and discounts you promised Mr.

Miller ? Not even an explanation. I would have liked to had the magazines if nothing else, or how about my money back Mr. Miller and I will put it toward an honest and true outdoor magazine like FIELD &STREAM.

They seem to still be sending their subscriptions out. Has anyone got an answer from Mr.

Miller ? I am sure probably not

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "stole my money " of north american hunting club membership and associated monetary loss in the amount of $350. North American Hunting Club needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned north american hunting club membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at North American Hunting Club.

Comments