I originally joined in the early 80s, It was a good club & magazine. I received & tested a couple of fine products, after 40+ years of hunting.

like a beginners, rookies, deer care, kit. made in China. I replied My dragging rope & knife, were older than the age group that this product would interest. I did read about a couple life members I grew up with.

all benefits have ceased, except the annual calendar.

come to think of it I haven't seen that in the mail yet. ( my knife is 50 this year, Case xx ).

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with magazine and product testing and stated that there is a room for improvement of not getting my magazine and good until they disappeared. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of north american hunting club magazine. North American Hunting Club needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned north american hunting club magazine in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at North American Hunting Club.

Comments