I am also a life member and have not received a magazine for quite sometime ! I field tested some things years ago and gave my honest opinion on the last item which i did not like and that seemed to be the end have not heard any thing from them since .

I often wondered why they did not do all the promised when i signed up ! seems like they took the money and ran !

The also had the chance to win gear and and i noticed the same names of winners the same over and over .

This person wrote the review because of not as described at North American Hunting Club. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants North American Hunting Club to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was false promises. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by North American Hunting Club and north american hunting club membership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments