Came across some life membership decals while cleaning today and decided to check in because i never have only to find this. Is this also true with the fishing club?

I also have a life membership to them also. If anyone can get me any info on this that would be great! Not sure what happened and never have got any kind of letter in the mail or a notice of any kind. Is there going to be be a class action suit at all?

or is there one already started? Not sure how long this has been going on already but I've been a life member since 12/11/2008. It would be great to hear what, when and why this has happened. Please keep in contact with me.

Hoping that everything works all for everyone that has invested into both of the clubs and hope that if something bad happened that they get it resolved. Thank You very much for reading and taking the time to listen to what I have got to say about this problem.

Review about: North American Hunting Club Membership.

Comments

Have been a Life member since the 1980s. Got a lot of unwanted mail but the magazines I enjoyed stopped coming. Have not tried to contact me and would like them to stand by there word or compensate for there failure to follow through.