Kingsville, Missouri

I became a Life Member so that I would get the magazine and trial products to test out. Well, the magazine stopped last year and I got one trial product (a .99 cent product) about 6 years ago to test, that was a joke on me.

The magazine was so full of adds you couldn't find the articles, then it just stopped.

I believe I have been scammed and want my money back. If a class action suit is filled, count me in.

atomiciii wrote the review because of not as described at North American Hunting Club. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $350 and wants North American Hunting Club to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no customer service phone number, customer support and under handed business. Author liked the most being part of the club and receiving the magazine. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by North American Hunting Club and north american hunting club membership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I too am a life member and no longer get magazines for the 2nd time. I had to call them before and tell them that i was still alive and well. The magazine started to arrive for a short time then stopped again.

North American Hunting club has been dishonest for many years! I became a life member in 1994 and stopped getting the magazine after 15 years.

When I called to complain I was told they would start again, they lied.

I have called since then but now they say one one gets the magazine. Is that right?

B.B.