The contract that they had when I joined as a LIFE Member in the 90's was you would receive these benefits which include a magazine and now no contact not even a letter to ask if they can do anything for me squat!!!!!! This is fraud as far as I am concerned and should refund my money and I will go to a more legal acting and customer appreciated organization?????

They took our money and became this big powerful organization and then pissed on the people that got them where they are today!!!!! Why have they just did away with the magazines??

North American Rifleman still sends magazines to my brother and he became a life member with that organization the same time I joined the NAHC??????? John Foster

Product or Service Mentioned: North American Hunting Club Magazine.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Did not keep their promise, Not keeping their word, Suck.

Comments

De Soto Parish, Louisiana, United States #1174164

I do not appreciate being swindled out of my money to build their organization. I used to be proud to call myself a member of this organization. now its an embarrassment.

As a Life Member for near twenty years I have had several of the same problems numerous times. I have not had any correspondence from the club for years.

Magazines and emails stopped years back. I've just kind of wrote them off as a waste of my good time. I tried several times to see if they could list my Ridgway, Colorado property as a lease during hunting seasons. They were of no help.

For those that are not satisfied, you may wish to contact the NSSF and tell them you are not pleased with one of their members. They may have to straighten their act out if they want to set up at the Shot Show which is put on by the NSSF.