Back in the early 2000's my wife signed me up for a life membership to this group, I received the plaque and Leather Jacket, then it ended. I was supposed to be in the pool every year for hunts, and gifts, never got them.

I did get to trial a rain suit, and a knife, write a review for the products and then BUY them at a discount, or pay to ship them back. I kept waiting my turn to receive the hunts or other "privileges" of being a Life Member, I mean I did get the magazines every month.

Until it dropped to every 3 months, and now I get about 1 a year, basically to remind me of my honor of being a Life Member. I actually feel more like a Lied to Member than any sort of appreciated Life Member.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with North American Hunting Club. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about North American Hunting Club.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare North American Hunting Club to other companies on our site.

Comments