I have called about my subscription of life membership/ north American hunting club magazine and not receiving magazine for months. I was told months ago that I would see magazine soon.

Still no magazine has been sent and I would like to read again. My club # is 40423510 My E-mail is www.kpmmmxi@gmail.com.

Please help to resolve this issue soon for it is the off season for me and my hunting thanks KENNETH P MILLER/ and have a merry Christmas and happy new year. { I called the number in the magazine for customer service and was refered to E-net communication?????????????????????}

Review about: North American Hunting Club Membership.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: I liked untill mounths ago.

Comments

Imler, Pennsylvania, United States #915703

I am a life member of both the North American Hunting Club And the North American Fishing Club for many years. Seems they have stopped sending both magazines to me as well. Used to enjoy the magazines but guess they have decided to screw the life members.

mimi4643
Fairfield, California, United States #915425

I am a trophy life member sent 1999, i don't receive my magazines any more, a year now. i can not log in ,and can not fine home page, i call and get busy signal.so look like a member have the right ideal about the hunting club .

they are dumping all of the life members to safe the money, and the *** with the lifers.it must be some thing that can be done about this treatment of life members in this club. Thanks for let me put this out ,i feel a little better.