I'm a life member and I enjoyed all the thing I got after paying my dues. After a while the magazines stop coming to my home and I don't know why.

This is a breach of contract on there part.As a life member I paid my dues and in doing so I kept my end of the contract with North American Hunting Club.So by law I am entitled to a refund just like all of those who are dealing with this same issue.Why can't someone tell me why they stopped sending out those magazines and why doe it seem like they don't care about there members?

I was proud to be a member of this club at one time.But now I'm not. I'm nothing more then a life member left hanging.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with North American Hunting Club. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about North American Hunting Club.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare North American Hunting Club to other companies on our site.

Comments

they did the same thing to me. they were sure willing to take our money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

e. clark