Montoursville, Pennsylvania

I thought to myself, man it's been a while since I received a magazine, so I went on line to contact them and see if there is something wrong like they lost my mailing address that I've had since 1999! I do a google search for them and see hundreds of bad reviews for people complaining about the same thing - not getting their magazine.

This is absolutely wrong - paid for a life membership which promised magazines for life.

It went from 1 magazine per month, to one every couple months, to once a quarter, to not getting any! I want my money back!!@!!!

This person wrote the review because of not as described at North American Hunting Club. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants North American Hunting Club to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by North American Hunting Club and north american hunting club membership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments