Obviously, by the amount of complaints I am reading online, I am one of MANY Life Members that has been left in the dark, without resolve.

I received all the initial items that were part of the Life Member package, to include 1 or 2 products to test within the first year or so, so everything was great and seemed legit. Then the monthly magazine subscription ended at the beginning of 2014, and I cannot get anywhere online now that they have switched to the Scout network! I can log onto the Scout network and view my profile, but once on the North American Hunting Club page, it asks me to join....

I see a lawsuit forming against this "company"...

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at North American Hunting Club. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants North American Hunting Club to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was getting scammed. Author liked the most magazines and products to test. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by North American Hunting Club for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments