sent over $350 to become a life member back in Octoboer 2010 and everything seemed good. I was receiving the magazines and all my life member gifts. all of a sudden two years ago, the magazines stopped coming. tried to contact NAHC but to no avail. it seems as we all have been cheated out of quite a bit of money. I should have invested in the NRA instead. if there is a class action lawsuit, sign me up!!! I

want my $$$ back.

CAVEAT EMPTOR

Patrick s. Lynch

plynch113@gmail.com

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $350. This person is overall dissatisfied with North American Hunting Club. The most disappointing about north american hunting club membership at North American Hunting Club was being ripped off , but reviewer liked magazine for life. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about North American Hunting Club.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare North American Hunting Club to other companies on our site.

Comments