2.0

I received (1) club magazine this year thus far. When I joined during 1986 I was impressed with everything and during November 1988 I became a Life Member because of the benefits and 'For Life' magazine.

I sent in (2) emails requests about not getting the magazine - no response. I tried to call the 1-800 number -DISCONNECTED. I guess the CEO scammed enough money so he left the state ??? WHAT A RIP OFF !!!!!

NAHC use to have the 'good' Field Testing participation for members, now you have to 'friggen' pay to test a product... Another 'BENEFIT' scam that wasn't part of the original contract.

I guess GREED is what NAHC is all about anymore. For you folks that aren't members - STAY AWAY.

This reviewer shared experience about "where's my magazines ???" and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $30. The author is overall dissatisfied with North American Hunting Club. The most disappointing about nah membership from North American Hunting Club was not keeping their word , but reviewer liked getting the magazine. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about North American Hunting Club.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare North American Hunting Club to other companies on our site.

Comments