NAHC suckered me into a Life Membership I want to say I actually like the Magazine they sent me so I never complained.But now I dont receive anything for the money I forked over to them no magazine no correspondence, nothing explaining why they shut me off!

I tried to find there Website and it shows that it is call Scouts.com or some other ***. Can you say Class Action Law suit someone please start it, Im IN!

Sad to see we give money to an organization that supposedly helps the hunters and the Game in which we love to harvest and it turns into a Sham.I guess we need to donate to RMEF or NRA at least we know it will be money well spent.

Review about: Nahc Life Membership.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Life member and company quit sending benifits or correspondence. / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with North American Hunting Club?

Comments

Rome, New York, United States #1330554

Yep joined as a life member then everything stopped with no explaination.

Cooking Club Of America - Where did it go? Cooking Club Of America "I loved my monthly magazine and the products I purchased from them and when you pay for a lifetime membership, you expect to continue getting what you paid in advance...." Read more Amc Theatres - Nasty AMC Theaters In Mission Valley Amc Theatres "...Not only did the counter look a hot mess, but the condiments were terribly depleted and no covers or anything to prevent insects from helping themselves..." Read more North American Hunting Club - NAHC not honoring life membership anymore North American Hunting Club "I am very, very DISAPPOINTED! I also stopped receiving my NAHC magazine in 2014 as part of my Life Membership that I paid for with this organization in 1997. I..." Read more Winloot - Refusal to pay Winloot "I won on their site and now they are saying that the computer had a technical glitch and they will not pay anyone who won that date and I won..." Read more Everbuying - Great website to buy the latest gadgets Everbuying "I have already ordered multiple items from the website (mostly electronics) and so far I didn't have any issues. Everything was as described. Shipment was fast and the support department..." Read more Qugenix Rx Org - Very Poor Customer Service/ Product not what was advertised Qugenix Rx Org "I failed to read all the fine print, I assume. As I thought I was getting a 'free trial' just paying postage. Something that was suppose to make me look..." Read more Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring - Outstanding Quality and Service Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring "I am puzzled by the negative reviews on this site for this vestment supplier. I have ordered many products from TRADITION ECCLESIASTICAL VESTMENTS since 2013 - these include a biretta,..." Read more Maytag - NEVER IN LIFE AGAIN!!! Maytag "We recently purchased a home and bought the Maytag MSB26C6MDM Side-by-Side Refrigerator in October($1000). We moved into our new home in January and the merchandise was unboxed on 1/1/2017. Within..." Read more