I joined the NAHC over 15 years ago. paid the $400 life member fee, got a leather jacket, a belt buckle, and a cheap wooden plaque with a broken corner.

received the magazine for about 2 years and then nothing else. i havent heard from NAHC in over 12 years. its been so long now that i cant even remember my member number. if you are thinking of joining, please dont waste your time or money.

the magazine wasnt all that great and items they did send were of low quality. im not even sure that the jacket is real leather, and the PEWTER belt buckle broke within the first week.

Review about: North American Hunting Club Membership.

Comments

junior1952
Roanoke, Virginia, United States #1093241

I have been a member for over 20 years and a trophy life member for over 10. haven't rec but 1 in 7 or 8 years. I think every 1 they have screwed should sue for our money back ad I know there are a bunch of us

I have had the same problem for 15 years as a life member they even tried to have me rejoin the club but I have received all the stuff that I paid for like life member hunting rain suit and leather jacket still have them and I even bought scent shield under garment suit which I like they still take Alaska weather very well I guess my big question would be is how they for get the members especially when you still have your life membership card