I also started a Life Membership in 1995, and have not received anything for quite a few years now. If we paid for a life membership...did we just pay so the big wigs could go on all these great hunts, as now here we sit with nothing to show for it.

I would think this is totally against the law to lure people in and then ditch them, just to get their money.

I know a few years back I received an e-mail to upgrade my life membership...for what?? I also have tried to get a hold of them via their phone number and says it is disconnected, no longer in service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with field testing stuff magazines and adds and magazine and stated that there is a room for improvement of do not like there customer service and life time membership. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of north american hunting club membership and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. North American Hunting Club needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned north american hunting club membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at North American Hunting Club.

Comments