I have been a member since 7/99 and I receive nothing no magazine or test items. If your not going to fulfill your agreement I want my money back.

Do I need to contact my lawyer? NRA doesnt treat their people like this. What kind of company are you running. I havent received anything in over 10 years.

We spent money we really didnt have to get this and got screwed.

What is going on? Please take care of this matter and make it right to your members

Product or Service Mentioned: North American Hunting Club Membership.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Treat members bad, No communications, Being misled.

Comments

I ALSO AM/WAS A LIFE MEMBER. LIKED THE MAGAZINE BUT HAVEN'T RECEIVED ONE IN MANY MONTHS AND THEIR 800 NUMBER IS OUT OF ORDER. I GUESS THERE OUT ON AN EXPENSIVE GUIDED TRIP WITH OUR MONEY.

Williston, North Dakota, United States #1150265

Very unhappy lifetime member here also!! Has anybody heard anything from these people get?? Please post if you do,,

I too am a Life Member and stopped getting the mag in the mail. I have not heard anything from the club.

I honestly thought they may have gone under. Are they making it up to life members or continuing to leave them out hoping they'll go away?

Mike Thomas

Hertford NC

to Anonymous #1117171

same here life member must be they got there money *** have not gotten anything in over two years..