Martinsville, Illinois

I paid to join North American Hunt Club and became a life time member several years ago. Now I no longer get the publications which were to sent to me for the money I paid.

What has happened to them? Are we going to get our money back? Is North American Hunting Club still around? If so how can we get in touch with them.

Need a phone number or e-mail address so I can make contact with them to discuss in person.

Hope others continue to make comments as well like me and others. Is there someone we can discuss this with.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of good until they disappeared and no communications. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "not getting my publications as i was told i would." of north american hunting club membership. North American Hunting Club needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned north american hunting club membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at North American Hunting Club.

Comments

Rogersville, Missouri, United States #1067665

same here wtf is going on

Ocala, Florida, United States #1067105

I have not got any magazines for over a year I am a life member and also life member with them in north American fishing club and I want their phone number so I can contact them. I paid a lot of money and getting nothing for it. Alvin Bringman ph 352-625-9000

Mountain Home, Arkansas, United States #1021617

its a *** club, i to am no longer getting magazines or test stuff and the 1 800 # is no longer in use feel as tho I've been taken. life member my *** #40569015

I have been a life member since 2002 , they stopped sending my monthly magazine a couple yrs ago and I had to call them to find out why. They started sending them each month but now I'm not getting anything again. Its been just about a year now and the 2 numbers I have to contact them...1 is always busy and the toll free number says disconnected and no further info is available.