I paid for a lifetime membership 10 to 15 years ago. It's been months since I've seen a magazine.

I have called to inquire as to what the problem might be. They offered me no excuse as to why I haven't received the merchandise I paid for but assured me that the matter would be handled and I would be receiving my magazines soon.

Still nothing. The big question to the North American Hunting Club......Are you going to STICK to your work or are going to STICK it to your customers???

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of north american hunting club magazine from North American Hunting Club. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $150 and wants North American Hunting Club to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was no longer getting magazines and to be lied to and slole from. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by North American Hunting Club for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I have not seen a magazine in years now from my life membership, thought they dissolved. Another angry customer

I am the same way ; nothing for ; I don't know how long ; some one is taking the money and we get nothing ? WHY . some one had better get the ancer pretty soon or my law man wil