I too have been a lifetime member for many years #40141451 and also have a lot of money invested including Trophy membership. Very disappointed.

Also considering lawsuit if no response. Received no information about the club going belly up. Probably is a result in the change of editor and magazine format. Enjoyed my membership for many years.

I have waited anxiously for the magazine to come in the mail every month or bi-monthly. Now after several months of no magazine, I wonder what happened including the insurance that I have with NAHC.

This reviewer shared experience about "no response from company" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $500. This person is overall dissatisfied with North American Hunting Club. The most disappointing about north american hunting club membership at North American Hunting Club was no response or info on what the club status is, life membership cancelled and all the lies , but reviewer liked what i thought was a great club for avid hunters. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about North American Hunting Club.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare North American Hunting Club to other companies on our site.

Comments