where are my magazines? product testing?

lifetime membership? this is how you get treated when people take your money and promise everyone "this merger with scout will be the best thing for everyone. the magazine will be bigger, the testing products will increase and the whole membership will benefit from this merger expedencially." yeah right! what they did was take everyones hard earned money and go on a hunting expedition, which benefitted them and screwed their entire following.....seriously, this is worth 400.00?

wow wish I would have known then what I know now....it took me 1 full year to save up enough money to be a lifetime member?! really north american hunting club? didn't get enough SUCKERS to fund your bankruptcy? it will be a cold day before I trust any hunting club again!

thanks for the LIFE lesson you freaking jerks!!!!!!!!!!

and to think I respected everyone at nahc.....ha ha. thanks for the 400.00 laugh morons!!!!!!!!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $400. The author is overall dissatisfied with North American Hunting Club. The most disappointing about nah membership from North American Hunting Club was being misled and lies , but reviewer liked getting magazine product testing. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about North American Hunting Club.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare North American Hunting Club to other companies on our site.

Comments

They say I am dead for three years