Barrington, Nova Scotia
1.5

I have been trying to reach North American Hunting Club to let them know that I am still living, I haven't moved and my telephone number is the same as it was when I joined many years ago. WHY AM I NOT RECEIVING MY MAGAZINES????

Isn't a lifetime membership supposed to last a lifetime. It wasn't mentioned when I joined that I had to buy anything to continue to receive the magazines as a lifetime member. Has this company changed or gone out of business?

A simple letter explaining the situation might have helped a lot of people from being upset over the situation. Very disappointed in NORTH AMERICAN HUNTING CLUB!

This person wrote the review because of not as described at North American Hunting Club. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $400 and wants North American Hunting Club to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was not recieving magazine anymore and no magazines. Author liked the most getting magazines. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by North American Hunting Club and north american hunting club membership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments