Just ran across my Certificate of Life Membership to the North American Hunting Club dated July 1999. It has been so long since I have received anything from them I forgot I was a paid up Life Member.

Not sure who's life the membership was supposed to be good for. I am only 59 and plan on being around for a few more years. I'm an avid hunter and sportsman.

This was the first time I had ever joined anything supposedly for a life membership. I guess I should have known it was some sort of scam when I received my Made in China leather jacket for joining the North AMERICAN Hunting Club.

This person wrote the review a product or service from North American Hunting Club. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants North American Hunting Club to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by North American Hunting Club for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Waskom, Texas, United States #1248439

I've been a PAID Life Member , from back in June 20th , 2000 . I haven't heard from them in years .