I joined this club as a charter member, Thought it was a great club, and used a lot of the benefits they offered. I later upgraded to life membership.

I stopped receiving magazines approx. 2 years age, I called and voiced my concern. I began receiving magazines again for approximately 1 year, then they stopped again. I recently tried calling, all of the numbers I have.

None are valid. Thanks for the lifetime rip off. a good club that went to ***. I presume they went out of business without notifying any of the membership.

Took the money and ran. wasted to much on land leases and television shows.

What once was a good club is now gone. New ownership I presume that mishandled everything

This reviewer shared experience about "cannot contact the club" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $500. This person is overall dissatisfied with North American Hunting Club. The most disappointing about north american hunting club membership at North American Hunting Club was no customer service phone number, closing shop without notice and going away without notifying members Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about North American Hunting Club.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare North American Hunting Club to other companies on our site.

Comments