Centralia, Washington

I have been a life member for 3 years now and was a regular member prior to that.They have made a lot of promises about field testing (I got one knife - it was the cheapest piece of junk I ever saw).

The magazines use to come on a regular basis and now I get them a couple times a year. They are real big on sending you merchandise to purchase from them that you never ordered or wanted in the first place (cheap knives {not inexpensive though}, coins calenders etc.) and expect you to pay the return shipping if you do not purchase them. I have contacted them by email through their web sight several times and requested that they stop sending merchandise but it just keeps coming & coming.

They are real fast on invoicing as well - supposed to get 30 day trial and yet invoices come in about 2 weeks.I am not a happy camper at all!

JDB - Centralia WA

Review about: North American Hunting Club Membership.

Preferred solution: Return to monthly magazines and STOP sending merchandise (knives, coins etc.) unless personally requested to do so (send request by mail - if I want to view it i will let you know - otherwise stop it!.

Had an Experience with North American Hunting Club?

Comments