I became a life member in the 80's.I immediately began receiving video tapes and other junk (literally) which required that you send it back or be billed.

I finally got that stopped but it was difficult. All went fine for awhile until the magazine stopped. After many months I convinced them I was still alive and it was started again. The only thing in all the years I ever received to test were two bars of soap.

I guess I did not contribute enough to fund one of their personal hunts. I have nothing good to say about this organization.

As a life member of the RMEF, SCI, NRA and a Senior Member of the Pope and Young club I feel that I can tell good from bad.The North American Hunting Club is bad!

This reviewer shared experience about "non delivery as promised" and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $250. The author is overall dissatisfied with North American Hunting Club. The most disappointing about north american hunting club membership from North American Hunting Club was unable to contact, all the sports bs on the nahc site and being continually dropped from membership , but reviewer liked magazines. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about North American Hunting Club.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare North American Hunting Club to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with North American Hunting Club?

Comments