I am very, very DISAPPOINTED! I also stopped receiving my NAHC magazine in 2014 as part of my Life Membership that I paid for with this organization in 1997.

I enjoyed getting the magazine and the offers for products that I often purchased. I am very disappointed to find out they are just disregarding those of us that have been loyal to them. They broke their promise and didn't even correspond to let us know what was happening and why. I tried calling and all the numbers I had for them are no good anymore.

I have lost all respect for the North American Hunting Club.

DO NOT JOIN!! DO NOT JOIN!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: North American Hunting Club Magazine.

Reason of review: No longer receiving magazine as paid for Life membership.

I liked: I used to like the magazine and articles.

I didn't like: Stopped receiving magazine as paid for.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 19, 2016.

Comments

I don't think they are even recruiting new members anymore. I got one large publication in 2014 that had no contact or subscription forwarding information in it anywhere.

I kinda think they scammed everyone. Not a happy camper!!

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1265208

I am a life member of NAHC I have not received a magazine or any correspondence for a great number of years! Gary Olen did not follow through on his promise of magazines for life. I hope he has been incarcerated for not fulfilling his obligation to his members.

cougarnap
to Anonymous Mount Hood, Oregon, United States #1265267

Actually Gary Olen is the founder and retired CEO of Sportsman's Guide (sportsmansguide.com), not North American Hunting Club. I hate to give him a bad name, I have bought a lot of stuff from Sportsman's guide and am a happy customer of theirs.

The guy you probably mean is Bill Miller, Executive Director of NAHC.

See the following links for more info. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-ZzyPW8LsY) AND (http://forums.gunboards.com/showthread.php?402792-Anybody-know-what-s-going-on-with-the-North-American-Hunting-Club)