Ashton, Idaho

I have been a life member since back in the 80's.I have read several reviews, and they are all about the same.

mostly, no magazine. I have contacted the club three different times, and each time it is the same. Don't know what's wrong. You should be getting them.I would get one, and then nothing again.

The last time I talked to them was the first part of 2015. It is now December, and I have received one magazine. Like everyone else that has written a review, I am very disappointed in NAHC.

I did get a very nice leather jacket when I became a life member, and I still wear it.Waste of time & money, I think.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of north american hunting club membership. North American Hunting Club needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned north american hunting club membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at North American Hunting Club.

Had an Experience with North American Hunting Club?

Comments