Marion, New York

I have been a life member for 15 years and haven't received a single thing for over a year now.I was quiet young and got the offer , so being a hunting enthusiast I saved all my change so I could join as a life member so I would get the 1 magazine a month to read.

This nahc is a absolute joke.

I would be more than interested joining a class action lawsuit if one were to ever surface.Need 15 more words so I going to type anything now lol ground venison boar pork

This reviewer shared experience about "club not following through" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $400. The author is overall dissatisfied with North American Hunting Club. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about North American Hunting Club.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare North American Hunting Club to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with North American Hunting Club?

Comments

North American Hunting Club - What happened to my "life Membership" benefits North American Hunting Club "I was a life member for years, then became a trophy life member in 1995. I stopped receiving magazines in 2014. They used to send me items to evaluate &..." Read more Hulu - Very upset Hulu "I recently cancel my account for the next month but I had allready paid for the month of august 12 dollars where taken out of my account and I was..." Read more Freelotto - Freeloto prize claim certified winner Freelotto "i got a page telling me i am a guaranteed certified winner of one of four prizes "apple iPad mini,dell inspiron laptop computer,Samsung 65" 3d led smart tv ,$50 sky..." Read more A Judgement has been entered against Derrick Lee DBA Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image Consulting Team Dq Pageant Prep And Image Consulting "On March 20, 2017, the Cook County State's Attorney's Office, Consumer Fraud Unit, filed a civil fraud lawsuit charging Derrick Lee with certain violations of the Consumer Fraud and Deceptive..." Read more Torrid needs a better system Torrid "So redeeming your Haute Cash was today and I realized that I had a good amount of haute cash to spend but what does Torrid do...they attach the Haute Cash..." Read more Smartstyle - Awful Perm Smartstyle "I went into Smart Style at the Walmart in Fergus Falls, MN to get my hair permed. The lady that usually does my hair was not there and they had..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - Worst experience spokane Mor Furniture For Less "Delivery never happened kept rescheduling then had thier repo guy bring the furniture which was broken then had to cancel order and said they didnt have the cash and would..." Read more Reloadit - So should we sue now? come on lawyers jump on we need you Reloadit "Just like this other gentleman i lost 60 bucks with a 1 year old baby it almost ruined everything im trying to do to help with the situation of wife..." Read more