Oil City, Pennsylvania

I have been a member for a long time and got magazines up until last year when they stopped coming in the mail..Unable to contact them, I also need to change my address since I have moved recently , there scout web site is awful and does not have much info or numbers that work to contact the club, being a life member I feel I lost all the money I paid to become a member for life.

Why do I have to have one hundred words for this to be submitted?On off on off on off no way should this take 100 words

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of non delivery of magazines. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of magazine subscription. North American Hunting Club needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned magazine subscription in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at North American Hunting Club.

Had an Experience with North American Hunting Club?

Comments