I have or should I say had been a lifetime member since February of 1994.Every thing had been going good until the last issue of their magazine I received in the fall of 2014.

Before that time they had been sending out all kind of items and video's they wanted you to buy most of which got sent back because I couldn't afford to buy something every other week. Then after that last magazine I received everything stopped with no explanation at all from them or even a letter stating they where changing. They got our money and as far as I am concerned it was a contract for life but now you can't even get a hold of them as all phone numbers are disconnected. This is a pi** poor way to run a business or treat customers.

I am now very disappointed to put it nicely.

Signed Life Member ( or should I say Ex Life Member) Charles VerPlank !!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with North American Hunting Club. The most disappointing about north american hunting club membership from North American Hunting Club was unable to contact , but reviewer liked what i thought was a great club for avid hunters. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about North American Hunting Club.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare North American Hunting Club to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with North American Hunting Club?

Comments