Yes, they suck. Mismanaged for years. Magazine gone to ***. Promised Free giveaways. How many times have I tried for that? Yeah, right.

Stopped getting magazine about a year ago. I'm a life member since early 90's. Out of the blue a month ago, I get an email from them. I replied and let them know my discussed towards them. They told me that the magazine is only online now. NO paper copies.

I took my life member sticker off my truck.

I'm done with them. It was a complete scam. All the hoopla for this and that, and finally they couldn't get anymore new members to pay for the magazines for all the life members, so they screwed us all!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of north american hunting club magazine. North American Hunting Club needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned north american hunting club magazine in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at North American Hunting Club.

Had an Experience with North American Hunting Club?

Comments