Palmer, Alaska

For many years back in the nineties I paid the annual membership and enjoyed a great magazine.Finally in the early 2000s I sprung for the lifetime membership.

All was well for a few years. I enjoyed the magazine but never got to field test any products. I just figured there was a limited supply of products for field testing and eventually I would get something to test. Besides the magazine was a good read.

Then about 8 years ago I started getting fewer and fewer magazines. For the last 5 years or so, I have not received a single issue. For the life of me, I cannot understand the deception. They are still selling subscriptions and are not honoring their commitments to their life members and I am guessing to others too.

Too bad that this all turned out to be a hoax.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with magazine for life and stated that there is a room for improvement of scams all life members. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of north american hunting club membership. North American Hunting Club needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned north american hunting club membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at North American Hunting Club.

Had an Experience with North American Hunting Club?

Comments