I've been a Life Member since 1995.My magazines have stopped being delivered.

Can't get any gear to field test. Logging into my account takes an act congress. I have purchased a lot of gear and clothing over the years and been a loyal member. What is going on with NAHC commitment to it's members ?

This type of treatment is a slap in the face . Makes me think this organization has been a scam all along. Get you stuff together folks. For the record I've purchased 2 Life Member leather jackets 1 bomber style and 1 letterman style with wildlife on the back ,1 life member hunting vest and several knives.

Just to name some items. These were purchased back when the club was actually active with members. Don't know what happened.

Thought it would be better than this.NAHC can take some lessons from the NRA on how to run an organization.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of north american hunting club membership. North American Hunting Club needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned north american hunting club membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at North American Hunting Club.

Had an Experience with North American Hunting Club?

Comments