Eureka Springs, Arkansas
1.3

Here's my complaint y'all did not keep up your end of the bargain and I haven't received anything in years now after I spent about $1,000 with you guys buying your books and doing what you want me to do and I received maybe a couple of knives how do I get a kid's life jacket nick nack stuff meant nothing that you said that you would give up never received word from you guys about changing from North American hunting club to Scout club Uno I failed to see where I ever got any of my money how do you guys I think y'all done is very wrong and I want some answers I joined to try out these things and then you took it away only the special ones get it but you know what I mean the trophy club I like I said I have spent money a lot of money with you guys and then I get treated like this now this is wrong and I hope it does go to court and I hope we do get to what we need to do

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with North American Hunting Club. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about North American Hunting Club.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare North American Hunting Club to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with North American Hunting Club?

Comments