1.4

I have been a Life member for 30 years and they stopped sending me the magazine without letting me know why.I tred to call the number listed for the membership and get busy signal.

I emailed them and they did not respond. WHAT A NON CLASS ACT THIS BUNCH OF CONS ARE. Stay with NRA or Safari Club International, or Dallas Safari Club.

These guys are the professionalism of the sport.I hope someone starts a class action law suite against these clowns.

Run far away from this group of cons.

Bill C.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of north american hunting club membership from North American Hunting Club. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants North American Hunting Club to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by North American Hunting Club for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with North American Hunting Club?

Comments

Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States #1122296

I became a life member years ago and they put out a good mag at the time. I actually got a product to test once some piece of garbage i could have got at the dollar store. how do I find these peswople?swfishnhunt@yahoo .com lawrenceville,ga