1.2

I paid a nice price for a life membership with this company now the magazines have stopped coming and the phone numbers all are non working you can't even get a hold of these people by phone at least I haven't been able to and I've been trying for hours this club is a rip off and you can't even find anybody to complain to I'm a handicapped individual on a limited income and these people have taken some of my income and put it in their pockets feel like I've been stolen from can't even reported to the police

This person wrote the review because of not as described of north american hunting club membership from North American Hunting Club. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants North American Hunting Club to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by North American Hunting Club for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with North American Hunting Club?

Comments