All of the members of this organization have been ripped off.We need to organize a law suit against NAHC and NAFC.

This is failure to fulfill their end of the membership ie magazines and anything else that was promosed by them.We need to unite and go after them.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of north american hunting club membership from North American Hunting Club. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants North American Hunting Club to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by North American Hunting Club for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with North American Hunting Club?

Comments

#1119902

I completely agree this is Bill Miller's number I found on his website (952) 270 8839.He has to have some sort of idea what happened and has to be at fault in some way since he was the president.

Or atleast contacting him will be a start. I left him a voicemail.

We need to organize some sort of lawsuit.Any members that are lawyers out there?